Ufone Balance Check Code 2021 | Balance Check Via Ufone App
Ufone launched in 2001. The company helps improve the lives of Pakistanis by working on the creation of cost-effective communication tools to help the local citizens do much more than merely call one another. Not only do they have the lowest call prices, but they have great call quality and excellent network coverage. The telecom company's clients also receive streamlined tariffs with no hidden fees. This article covers information regarding Ufone balance check.
In addition to their widespread 3G network, Ufone operates in over 10,000 sites and offers the fastest growing network in Pakistan. In addition, it is used on the main highways of Pakistan, where it provides full network coverage. For the moment, the company services around 288 live operators in over 160 countries.
Ufone Balance Check Code: (Ufone paisey Check karne ka code)
To find out how to see the balance of your Ufone account, follow these steps:
Code to dial: *124#
Go to the phone book and dial *124# to check the remaining balance. Now wait for a few seconds and then you will be able to see the remaining account balance on the screen.
- This option is available for all Ufone Prepaid customers with any package or tariff.
Check Ufone Balance via App:(Ufone blance App k sath Check karne ka tarika)
Additionally, you can check your Ufone balance with the Ufone app. For those who use Android, Google Play Store has the app available, and if you are an iOS user, the app is available in the App Store.
When you use the Ufone app, you no longer need to enter any code to see your balance or enrol in a bundle. The app has everything. What do you need to accomplish? Using the app requires a login ID and password.
Here is how to check Ufone balance with the help of Ufone app.
· First of all you need to launch the app on your mobile phone.
· If you are using it for the very first time then you need to signup by using your Ufone number. You also need to feed ID card/passport number, your name, email and password. Now, you are ready to log in to the account by using your email and password.
· Next, you will find the Home page. Here, you need to tap “Full Access” at the bottom to access all of its features.
- Now you will find all of the important features. You need to tap “Usage” as you can see in the image below.
- Here, you will get too see multiple options such as call usage details, internet usage details and balance/credit usage details. So, select “Blanace/Credit Limit” at the top of the options.
- Tap the option, within a few seconds you will be able to see the balance of your Ufone account along with the expiry date.
We believe that this article has given you sufficient information on how to check your Ufone balance. We would want to know if this post has helped you in your research and whether it met your expectations. Please share your thoughts with us, so we can be sure we are addressing the research needs of the community.