Companies: Ubisoft Montreal / Ubisoft Entertainment
Original Size: 56.9 GB
Repack Size: from 21.1 GB [Selective Download]
Fixed Player Name
To prevent other players from seeing the CODEX name, download this file, modify the name in a text editor, and then insert it in the game root. If you obtained the game from a source other than a torrent mirror prior to November 14, 2017, you might require this file.
- Based on Operation Blood Orchid-CODEX from Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege release of the following ISO file: codex-tom.clancy's.rainbow.six.siege.operation.blood.orchid.iso (35,544,072,192 bytes)
- Update version 2.3.2 (582 MB), included missing languages (7.5 GB), and ultra-high definition textures (16.3 GB). Regards, x.X.RIDDICK.X.
- CODEX crack added to the 3DM Steam emulator
- There is no "Terrorist Hunt" mode, but all of the published DLCs are there and functional.
- Lossless & MD5 in 100% After installation, every file is flawlessly similar to its original.
- NONE of the content was ripped or re-encoded.
- Selective Download feature: You can forego downloading any unnecessary voice packs and ultra HD textures.
- Significantly lower archive size (down from a total of 56.9 GB to between 21.1 and 42.8 GB, depending on which components are used)
- Installation takes about 50 minutes on an 8-core CPU, one hour and thirty minutes on a 4-core CPU, and three hours on a 2-core CPU.
- Available as a separate installation are ultra HD textures. UHDT installation takes about 20 minutes on an 8-core computer, 40 minutes on a 4-core computer, and an hour on a 2-core computer.
- Integrity check after installation to ensure everything was set up correctly
- Up to 60 GB of HDD space after installation
- In-game options allow for changing the language.
- You may change the game's langset by using the files in the "Language Set" folder (1st includes Russian, 2nd Polish and Simplified Chinese in addition to main 12 languages)
- Installation of this repack requires at least 2 GB of free RAM, including virtual memory.
The most recent entry in the popular first-person shooter series is titled Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege and was created by the famed Ubisoft Montreal team.
To learn the craft of devastation, play Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. The experience is centred on intense close-quarters combat, high lethality, tactics, teamwork, and exciting action. The gameplay builds on the rich history of previous Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six games by setting a new standard for furious firefights and skilled planning.
THE SEAGE GAME
Players will take part in sieges for the first time in Rainbow Six, a brand-new kind of attack. Enemies can now trap, fortify, and build defensive systems to stop Rainbow teams from breaching their habitats and turning them
Players have more leeway to meet this task than in any prior Rainbow Six game. Rainbow teams have more choices than ever to plot, assault, and defuse these scenarios thanks to the combination of tactical maps, surveillance drones, and a new rappel system.
Operatives in the anti-terrorist field are trained to handle difficult circumstances, including rescuing hostages, with surgical precision. They are trained mostly in indoor settings since they are "short range" experts. They specialise in close quarters fighting, destruction, and coordinated attacks and operate in close formations. Operators from five of the most well-known CTUs in the world will be included in Rainbow Six Siege: the British SAS, the American SWAT, the French GIGN, the German GSG9, and the Russian SPETSNAZ.
These Operators are experts with specific knowledge in Siege operations. Everybody has a different personality and area of expertise. While some are attack-oriented, others are defense-focused. Within the same team, they might be blended to provide fresh team tactics.
The core of the siege gameplay is destruction. The power for players to destruct areas has never been greater. It is possible to break ceilings and floors, opening up new entry points, and to breach walls, opening up new lines of fire. Depending on the size, calibre, and quantity of the explosives you have placed or the bullets you are employing, the environment responds realistically, dynamically, and differently. In Rainbow Six Siege, destruction has a purpose and is frequently the secret to success.