Shah Rukh Khan Biography
Shah Rukh Khan Education
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in EconomicsMasters degree in Mass Communications (Film making)
School: St. Columba’s School, Delhi
College: Hansraj College, University of Delhi, DelhiJamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
Shahrukh Khan is a renowned Indian movie actor, film producer and television host. Shahrukh Khan has starred in more than 80 Hindi movies. He is typically recognized for being one of the most prosperous superstars around the world.
SRK was born in india Delhi, India on 2nd November, 1965. Shahrukh Khan spent his infantile period in Rajendra Nagar part of New Delhi. He completed his schooling at St. Columba’s School and he actively participated in his sports, academics and drama activities.
Once completing his school, Shahrukh Khan studied at Hansraj College Delhi from 1985-1988 and earned his Graduation Degree with a major in Economics. Regardless of the fact that Khan pursued his Mass Communication degree at Jamia Millia Islamia University, he decided to make his appearance in Bollywood film industry. In the year 1991, Shahrukh Khan settled in Mumbai pursuing the death of his parents. This marked his entrance into the silver screen.
In later part of 1980s, Shahrukh Khan initiated his career as an actor in a number of television serials. He first seemed as a hero in the movie Deewana, which was released in the year 1992. He also won a Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut for this movie. Henceforth, there was no looking back for this brilliant actor. Shahrukh starred in a number of movies that have become famed amongst all age groups.
A few of the most popular movies in which he acted are as follows: Darr, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Chak De! India, Om Shanti Om, Kal Ho Naa Ho, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Chak De India and Veer Zaara. Shahrukh Khan is the recipient of 14 Filmfare Awards for his influence to Hindi movies and 8 of them were received under Best Actor category which is an incomparable feat.
Facts You Never Knew About Shah Rukh Khan!
- Shahrukh Khan was born in a middle class family as his father was associated with a transport business and mother was a judge.
- During an TV interview, Shahrukh revealed that his Mom was a South-Indian and purely belonged to Andhra Pradesh though later moved towards Karnataka.
- Shahrukh Khan is a real food buff and crazy for Raan Roast and Tandoori Chicken, once he told that he can eat Tandoori Chicken more than 365 days.
- He also did small roles in Television serials named Wagle Ki Duniya, Umeed, or even in an English Tele film titled In Which Annie Gives It Those Ones.
- After his Mom’s death in the year1991, he settled in Mumbai together with his sister.
- King Khan was afterwards casted in back-to-back movies named Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman, Chamatkar, King Uncle, Maya Memsaab, Darr, Baazigar and also a cameo appearance in Pehla Nasha.
- Even though he doesn’t stutter in his real life, his dialogue, I love you KKK Kiran from the film Darr became an all-time favorite hit.
Shah Rukh Khan Career
Profession: Actor, Producer
Known For: Known as Mr. King Khan
Debut TV Series/Movie:
- TV Debut: Fauji (1989)
- Film Debut: Deewana (1992)
Salary: 40 crore/film (INR)
Net Worth: $800 million
Family & Relatives
Father: Late Taj Mohammad Khan (Businessman)
Mother: Late Lateef Fatima (Magistrate, Social Worker)
Brother(s): Shahnaz Lalarukh (Elder)
Sister(s): Ifthikar Ahmed (chief engineer of the port in the 1960s)
Marital Status: Married
Wife/Girlfriend: Gauri Khan (Producer)
Son(s): Aryan Khan, Abram Khan
Daughter(s): Suhana Khan
- Gauri Chibber
Shah Rukh Khan Favorites
Hobbies: Playing computer games, collecting gadgets, Playing cricket
Favorite Actor: Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan
Favorite Actress: Mumtaz, Saira Banu
Favorite Food: Tandoori Chicken
Favorite Destination: London & Dubai
Favorite Color: Black