Original Size: 7.5 GB
Repack Size: 5.6 GB
Features of Repack
- Thanks to Hermietkreeft, this information is based on the Switch release with Update v131072 (March 26, 2021) installed over (v1.1.1).
- There are ten DLCs present and active.
- Ryujinx Switch emulator, portable and set up, version 1.0.6806 (March 28, 2021) added
- Ryujinx now demands Switch Firmware v11.0.1 (317 MB).
- Lossless at 100%, but NOT MD5 Perfect: improved repack size was achieved by removing encryption.
- NOTHING has been ripped or re-encoded.
- decreased archive size (compressed from cumulative 7.5 to 5.6 GB)
- It takes 4 to 8 minutes to install.
- Integrity check after installation to ensure everything was set up correctly
- After installation, the HDD has 7.5 GB of space (around 9 GB during installation).
- In-game options allow for changing the language.
- Installation of this repack requires at least 2 GB of free RAM, including virtual memory.
- The initial run takes a while to get to the main menu; be patient; subsequent runs will be considerably faster. This build disables the shaders cache to prevent problems.
- Currently one of the most resource-intensive Switch games, MHR requires a CPU with at least 8 threads to run at a playable framerate. Additionally, 8 GB of free RAM is advised.
- Ryujinx currently has poor AMD GPU support, thus chances are that you won't be able to play the game if you have one.
In MONSTER HUNTER RISE for the Nintendo Switch, go hunting anytime and wherever you like! In this expansive action RPG, you can freely explore vast landscapes influenced by ancient Japan, battle fearsome wild monsters by yourself or with allies, and build powerful weapons and armour out of your loot.
You must help Kamura!
The reappearance of a cataclysmic catastrophe, which poses a threat to destabilise Kamura Village, is heralded by the sighting of a terrifying monster from mythology. You must hone your hunting abilities and defend this tranquil community from an onslaught of monsters with the help of the village elder and the locals.
new approaches to hunting!
MONSTER HUNTER RISE is bursting with fresh ways to scout out and pursue your prey, from the Wirebug that allow players to fly through the air and cause havoc by controlling monsters to the vital help provided by new friends like the Palamutes.
'Kabuki' face paint
superhero face paint
Face paint called "Spread Wings"
"Eye Shadow" cosmetics
The "Izuchi Tail" hairdo
Hairstyles like "Airy Short Bob," "Beachy Waves," and "Great Baggi Crest"
Master Utsushi, the hunter's voice
Hinoa the Quest Maiden, the hunter's voice