How to Share Multiple Screens on Zoom
Since the outbreak of the coronavirus, Zoom has become an essential tool for millions of individuals who work or study from home. The use of Zoom, despite the numerous security and privacy issues, has risen significantly, making it a crucial tool for users to stay in touch and complete their workflows without interruptions.
An end-to-end encryption function has been implemented by the corporation in order to address privacy concerns and keep your account secure. In addition, you may now publish or search for virtual events, such as concerts or fitness classes, on the site.
In the event that you've been using Zoom for a long time, you may not be aware of the zoom multiple screen sharing capabilities that allow numerous participants to concurrently display their screens during a conference call. Then, if you'd want to take use of this function on Zoom, here's how.
How to Share Multiple Screens on Zoom | Complete Guidelines
Please note that this feature can only be used if the host of the call is using Zoom's desktop version, which can be found here. Because mobile app members cannot share their screens if any other participants are sharing their screens. There is no way for them to switch between the screens that have been recently shared with them. The Zoom desktop client is the only way to access this function.
Before we get into how to share several screens with Zoom, let's go over some important points.
- You may do this by launching the Zoom desktop programme.
- Host your first Zoom meeting.
- Once the call is set up, click on the arrow on the right-hand side of the sharing screen to begin the call.
- Next, choose "many people can share concurrently."
- You can share your screen at the same time by allowing this option for all participants, excluding those who are using mobile apps.
- You may change the screen you're viewing on the desktop app by selecting "view options."
Note:Hosts are free to adjust the settings at any moment, allowing one person to share at a time or allowing all participants to share at once.
Enabling Dual Monitor Option
Enabling the dual-monitor option in Zoom client settings will allow you to take full advantage of this capability. You can do it this way.
- You may log in to your Zoom account by entering your username and password.
- After clicking on the profile icon, go to the settings.
- The "general" tab is the next step.
- In the "use dual monitor" option, click on the "check box" to activate the setting.
For example, if you enable this setting, you'll be able to watch both participant video and your shared screen on one display.
Finally, we have the answer! In this post, we learned about how to use Zoom to share two or more displays. Comment here if you have questions about the subject matter. As soon as we can, we'll get back to you!