How to download PS5 games remotely via the Playstation App?
With new games popping up from time to time, there is an issue of how you may download those games when you're done certain jobs and play them at home. Since nobody wants to wait long to download their games, it is also time for money, the company offers amazing features for you. The latest PlayStation update now allows players to download PS5 games remotely. Things had previously been the other way round. Now owners of PS4 and PS5 may download games from anywhere, providing they have free storage and have a good internet connection.
Users may save, manage storage and delete other media files from their PS5 consoles using the upgraded app. This functionality is not available for PS4 right now. This can be done simply utilising the Android and iOS PlayStation app.
How to remotely download PS5 games through App?
It's really easy to download games simply using the Android and iOS PlayStation app. You just have to make sure you have an active Internet connection in your console and are in the rest of the mode rather than fully powered. When you initially purchase games and applications from your console using the PlayStation app, you can download them.
- Download the PlayStation App for iOS or Android and follow the setup process to link it to your console.
- When done, open the app and tap on the Game Library tab to open it
- Tap in purchased
- Search for the game that you want to install on your console and tap it
- Tap on download to console to start downloading.
- When the game is fully installed, you will receive a notification.
The download time will depend on the size of the game and your internet speed.
How to delete stored games remotely?
Installing the games sometimes and afterwards realising that you don't have sufficient storage. Also, sometimes you know that it's not worth playing when you download a game. In these cases, you can not only install games, but also delete old and new games using the PlayStation app. This feature is not available to PS4 gamers, though.
Here’s how to remotely delete games from the app:
- Open the PlayStation App for iOS and Android.
- Tap the Play tab.
- Tap the Cog icon in the top-right to access the Settings menu.
- Check the console’s current storage at the top of the pag
- Tap it to view all currently installed apps and games.
- Tap the circle next to any game or app you’d like to delete from your console.
- Tap Delete Games.
- Tap Delete to confirm your choice.
That’s all! SO this was the easiest way of downloading games and deleting them remotely. Is it useful? Let us know in the comments section below.