How to convert XAPK to APK
APK and OBB installation files are contained in a XAPK archive. You will need to decompress the XAPK file in order to convert XAPK to APK (or more accurately XAPK and OBB). Even if the XAPK file is compressed, you can still install it using one of the XAPK Installer programmes that are accessible in the Google Play store and online. XAPK files can be downloaded and installed on Android devices in a variety of ways.
On a Mac OS device, you can convert a XAPK file to an APK.
If you want to decompress a XAPK file on your Mac OS, follow these instructions:
- Use ZIP as the file extension for XAPK files
- To open the file, simply double-click on it.
- The file will automatically be extracted by Mac OS Archive Utility if you have decompression software installed.
- The folder you extract the files to should have the same name as the extracted files.
On Windows, you can convert XAPK to APKs.
- Perform the following procedures to decompress a XAPK file on a Windows OS device:
- Download and install WinRAR or WinZIP decompression software if you don't already have them.
- When the decompression programme is installed, change the XAPK file extension to ZIP.
- The file will open in the decompression utility if you double-click on it.
- The decompression utility's "Extract to..." button or menu option can be used to pick a location for the extracted files.
- Click "Extract" to begin the decompression.
- Extract the OBB and APK files to the location you specified.
Install a XAPK file directly from the source on Android OS.
Installing a XAPK file without extracting it is possible on Android if you follow these steps:
- When you have an Android phone or tablet, download and install the "XAPK Installer" app.
- To install a XAPK file, use the "XAPK Installer" software and choose the XAPK file from the menu.
- To begin the installation process, click the "Install" button.
- Apps in the XAPK file can be installed on the device.
You must be logged in to post a comment.