WhatsApp will delete your account if you've got any of those downloaded apps
For GB WhatsApp users:
Wait for your temporary ban to finish .
1. Go to GB WhatsApp, tap More options > Chats > copy chats.
2. Go to Phone Settings > tap Storage > Files and find GB WhatsApp folder.
3. In the upper right corner, tap More > Rename and rename the folder to “WhatsApp”.
4. Go to Google Play Store and download the official WhatsApp app.
4. In WhatsApp, verify your telephone number with OTP.
5. Tap Restore> Next on the Backup found screen.
6. WhatsApp will load your existing chats from the unofficial app.
For WhatsApp Plus users:
1: attend Google Play Store, download the official WhatsApp app and install it.
Verify your telephone number and every one your existing chats will automatically transfer to the official WhatsApp app.
WhatsApp released a press release on its website warning its users that anyone who has certain applications downloaded will have their account suspended. First, the suspension are going to be temporary, which they will receive a message warning them that they're in danger of losing their account and that they need to take the required measures to not do so. If you are doing what's asked within the message, they will still use it as normal.
The applications that ought to be deleted immediately are WhatsApp Plus, GB WhatsApp or the other that's an altered version of the first . These applications allow you to customize functions that WhatsApp doesn't have, like transferring conversations from one telephone to a different . Using these versions violate the terms and conditions of the corporate and may be a risk to the security of users.
Another measure they decide to increase improve security is that the function of photos and videos that self-destruct after a particular time are going to be implemented. they're already in beta testing and can be available soon.
To know the way to switch to the official version of WhatsApp, enter here and review all the required steps.