Why BGMI Was Banned In India: 5 Reasons
The top five reasons for blocking BGMI distribution in India include privacy concerns, ties to China, and more. Look into it.
- User privacy: It has been reported that the BGMI application takes unneeded phone permissions that infringe many privacy laws.
- Chinese connections: BGMI was rumoured to have ties to China.
- Data storage: It is uncertain how user data is stored.
- Tencent and Krafton are associated since Tencent owns a significant portion of Krafton.
- With simply a name change, BGMI is purported to be an exact copy of PUBG Mobile.